I want to start this post off by saying that I am FAR from a beauty product connoisseur. I could give you better suggestions for what exercises you should do to build your glutes or what food tastes best with gouda cheese (FYI: EVERYTHING). I just wanted to share some of my go-to products that I use on a daily basis.
- Physicians Formula Tinted Moisturizer– This stuff is the BOMB! It has amazing coverage and it’s super lightweight. It also has SPF 15 so I can slap it on and not worry about sun damage.
- Maybelline Treatment Concealer– I’m always looking for a good concealer that doesn’t make me feel like I’m putting wall spackle on my face. This concealer is thin enough to cover evenly but thick enough to cover whatever spots you have. I usually use it under my eyes because my eyebags always look like they’re about to board a plane for a month long stay in the arctic tundra (if you catch my drift).
- Not Your Mother’s Dry Shampoo– I love all the hair products that I have tried from this company, but this is my favorite. It doesn’t have a strong smell that screams “I DON’T KNOW THE LAST TIME I WASHED MY HAIR!” It also absorbs really quickly so your not rolling through work looking like a skunk.
- Dr. Jart+ UV Sun Fluid– I only have the sample from my Birchbox so I have been extra stingy using this. It was a life saver when we went to California over the summer because I really didn’t feel like wearing tinted moisturizer, but I didn’t want to wear yucky thick sunscreen either. This stuff is thin and goes on really smoothly. It is SPF 30 so you still get a little color without all the UV rays.
- The Body Shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Exfoliator– I have been using this cleanser for years. My skin is combination, and I could never find a wash that helped both textures of my skin. This stuff has little beads in it to lightly exfoliate while leaving your skin SUPER soft, and the gel helps with the oily spots. It has a slight earthy smell, but that goes away when you wash it off. It doesn’t linger. I love that it doesn’t have a strong fragrance that sometimes irritates people’s skin.
Do y’all have any beauty products that you can’t live without? I’ve been looking for a good repairing hair mask and a mascara that makes me look like I actually have lashes. Any suggestions?